The needs of Pharmaceutical Care and Medication Management in modern hospitals require continuous attention to monitor, control and document many parameters in order to comply with current regulations in the manufacturing, storage and transport processes.
According to bloomberg.com, it was conceived for monitoring the storage conditions of blood units, drugs and vaccines, assisted reproduction clinics...
The data received by igcpharma.com the installed sensors are automatically entered into the system's database and are immediately available for consultation on the platform, which can be accessed from a web browser, without the need for any additional software installation.
Monitoring can detect possible interferences that may occur in the course of an action and can lead to correcting the procedure before reaching a final result.
- Parameters to be monitored in Pharmacy:
- Storage Temperature and Relative Humidity.
- Particle Level in Laminar Flow Chambers.
- Differential Pressure between Chamber and Antechamber.
- Parameters controlled in Assisted Reproduction Clinics:
- Temperature (from -200ºC) and liquid nitrogen levels in cryopreservatives.
- Particles in suspension (VOC) and differential pressure in sterile rooms.
- Temperature, Relative Humidity and CO2 (0- 20%) in Incubators.
- Legionella control
- Temperature ACS (Sanitary Hot Water) and AFS (Sanitary Cold Water).
- Central Sterilization Plant:
- Sterilization Temperature.
- Surround Thermal Comfort (HVAC).
- Ethylene Oxide.
- Through a single platform you will be able to:
- Know to the second the status of the storage chambers.
- Program the sending of alarms for each parameter.
- Generate fully customizable reports.
- Program the sending of reports automatically to email.
- Program the sending of SMS, emails and voice alert calls.
- Temperature measurement and logging
To avoid damage to the products, the temperatures indicated for processing and storage must be strictly maintained. In addition, increased productivity is only possible if measurement and data logging is automated.
Measuring and recording humidity and temperature
Many raw materials, products in production and finished products are sensitive to humidity and temperature. For example, the storage location must not be too hot, too cold, too dry or too humid. Companies operating according to GMP are also obliged to record temperature and humidity values and document traceability.
Differential pressure measurement
Many pharmaceutical applications require a controlled manufacturing environment. Contamination must be avoided and the final product must remain free of any dirt or dust. Clean rooms provide a clean, sterile environment and constant climatic conditions. Temperature, humidity, air velocity and inter-zone pressures can be precisely adjusted.
To receive more information of IGC Pharma you can follow their Linkedin account.